Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Problem in CallManager 6.0

tcieslinski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with AC in my CCM 6.0. Everything is working well but i can't see line state (on-hook/off-hook) in directory window (every number has "?"). What's wrong ?

Thank You very much for your answer

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If there is a firewall placed between the TCD server and AC client, you need open the

following ports:

TCP Port: 1099-1129, 2748

UDP Port: All ports (the udp ports are used for the line status)

UDP ports used by Attendant Console for line state can be controlled by configuring in the

Advanced Settings Dialog: LocalHost IP Address Field.

Enter a value in the following format: IP Address:Port

For ex: 128.107.209.201:2658

Then open the udp 2658 at your firewall.

Also, are the phone numbers in the directory EXACTLY the ones that are configured under CUCM?

ie, DN 1000 in CUCM and DN 1000 in directory

If you have DN 1000 in CUCM but in the directory you have the DID ie 877-213-1000 it won't work since CUCM only can monitor the exact DNs it has configured

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,

There is no firewall between TCD and AC Client. I turned off my TrendMicro firewall and DN numbers are the same in CUCM and in Attendant Console.

Everthing else is working well. I have also Presence Groups in my CCM but i think that this is not connected with my problem. I have no idea what is wrong.

Thank You Very much for your answer.

Best Regards,

Tomek

I would restart all the services for AC. I had a problem with CM6 and AC. everything went in, but I battled forever with it working correctly. The document says you do not have to restart the services, but actually you do after install.

If you subscriber/publisher database replication problems, your AC will affected first.

I restarted all services and server itself too.

There is no problem with DB replication because there is only one server (publisher) - this is demo deployment on my customer HQ site.

Do you have any more idea what can be wrong ?

Thank You very much.

Best Reagrds,

Tomek

If it's an XP machine have you also disabled the XP built-in firewall??

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, It's XP, buit-in firewall is also disabled. I don't know what's wrong. Everything else is working fine so i don't know what to do.

More info:

- End users are locally added to directory. there is no LDAP synchronization.

- I use Presence Groups - but i don't think that that is a problem.

I think i will try to uninstall Attendant Console and install it once again, mayby this will help.

Thx for help

Best Regards,

Tomek

AC is completely different than 4.x. You really need to follow the Admin Guide for CM6 or 5. Between the CTI control groups, the AC account in the service parameters, etc.. there is a lot of stuff pay close attention to.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: