cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange Script Error (cisco.com.dialog.PlayPromptDialog is not supported)

Marcelo-Rocha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I changed the aa.aef script (included in the CRS) as follow:

Start

Accept(--Triggering Contact)

PlayPrompt (--Triggering Contact, welcomePrompt)

callContact = PlaceCall(to "4041)

[successful branch]

PlayPrompt (callContact, welcomePrompt)

I debug the script in reactive mode and execute it step by step.

The first PlayPrompt and the call to 4041 execute without problem. But when I try to PlayPrompt on the callContact the following error occurs:

cisco.com.dialog.PlayPromptDialog is not supported

The strange is that I can send DTMF tones to the callContact (SendDigits step), but when I try to use PlayPrompt or GetDigits steps on the callContact it fails.

Any clues?

thanks in advance,

marcelo

7 Replies 7

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

What does properties in your Call Contact Step look like?

callContact is a variable of type Call Contact. The Place Call step has the following properties:

Destination = "4010"

Timeout = 10

Call Control Group ID = 1

Call Contact = callContact (variable to place the call)

Actually, the Place Call take effect (the 4010 terminal rings), but when I pick up the phone and the next step execute (PlayPrompt) there it fires the error:

"com.cisco.dialog.PlayPromptDialog is not supported". I must to note that the PlayPrompt step execute to the outbound call (4010) is the same I executed first in trigger contact. The first executes well but the secont (outbound call) fails.

Did you add an ID for a Dialogue group?

I am able to recreate this error message in Reactive debug. When I remove the ID in the Dialogue Group, the script will validate , but it seems to be required when doing voice,

I seem to remember a send DTMF will work without the dialogue group though....

please let me know how it goes

That's right, I did not set the dialog group. I'm going to test it on friday and post a comment.

Yes, I can send DTMF without set that parameter but both steps (PlayPrompt and GetDigits) fail. Both use PlayPrompt.

thank you for your support.

Marcelo

OK, I test it including a Dialog Group and it works without any problem.

Cool glad it works

I would really appreciate it if you could rate this help?

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: