Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Active recipients management

Hello:

I'm finding the showrecipients command very useful, but I'd like to make some suggestions.

I think it would be nice that in the Delivery Status host table, you can open a link that show you all the messages that you have pending to send to that host, showing the same information you can see in the showrecipients command.
In that view it would be great if you have a check box for that message and some options to do with the selected messages like: delete, bounce, archive, and report as spam to TOC (I'm seeing a great amount of spam in the active recipients queue, that I'm deleting but first I want to report for their analysis)

Is there any way to put in the active recipients queue a previously archived message?

Greetings:

Salvador Souto

1 Reply 1

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

Hola Salvador,

I think migrating the "showrecipients" command to the web interface would be useful and easier to view. Then, enhancing it with the option of selecting to show only recipients per domain or potential for sender domains would be a great enhancement. A useful functinality is to allow the user to click on a domain and have it expand to see the sending domains and recipients, message size, and possibly subject lines. You should contact Customer Support and convey your interest in this enhancement and let them know the value that it would bring.

Concerning, re-injecting archived messages back into the workqueue is a feature that is not currently available. Since they are in mbox formats, you could potential ftp them off of the Ironport appliance and find a program/script that can take in mbox formatted messages and redirect them to an IP address. However, the Ironport appliance itself cannot do this. Traditionally, archived messages are created for analysis purposes. You may also want to mention this to customer support as a feature enhancement.

Hello:

I'm finding the showrecipients command very useful, but I'd like to make some suggestions.

I think it would be nice that in the Delivery Status host table, you can open a link that show you all the messages that you have pending to send to that host, showing the same information you can see in the showrecipients command.
In that view it would be great if you have a check box for that message and some options to do with the selected messages like: delete, bounce, archive, and report as spam to TOC (I'm seeing a great amount of spam in the active recipients queue, that I'm deleting but first I want to report for their analysis)

Is there any way to put in the active recipients queue a previously archived message?

Greetings:

Salvador Souto