cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Has anyone switched from IronMail to IronPort?

bscott_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently in the process of evaluating both IronPort and IronMail appliances. I was hoping some of you had switched to IronPort from IronMail and would be willing to share your experiences including pros and cons you've seen and what made you leave IronMail to go with IronPort.
Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

lvde_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

The list of IronMail Ripouts is long and continues to grow.
If you want specific information or references, contact your local IronPort SE or Account Manager.

L

Echoing what lvde said, there are many, many IronMail ripouts in IronPort's history ranging from small companies to some of the largest organizations in the world. But some of the customers who have replaced IronMail have policies not to publicly disclose their security vendors or vendor selection decisions. Since I don't know which customers have what policies I can't share these customer names but your local IronPort account team can get you a list of relevant customers that are OK with their names being shared. Some of these customers may also be willing to tell you their decision justification.

pat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: