Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need help for scripting a scenario for Multiple CSQ

Hello,

I need to setup a script to use multiple CSQ, because i have 3 CSQ (Hotlines), any one have an idea??

Find in the attachement the scenario and my current script with forward but don't work with multiple CSQ.

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

I have an older version of CRS editor so could not open your file. Will be happy to look if you send me your editor file from your server.

If you are expecting your callers to press 1, 2, or 3 and directed to respective CSQ then I have attached a simple script just for you.

Also you need to create associated CSQ in CRS, assign agents to those and then add these CSQ names in the given script. YOu may have to get prompts recorded and uploaded as well.

Pleae rate if it helsp.

enjoy,

Baseer.

Well adding the file is helpful.

Here is the Free script for lining 3 csq and sending callers to respective Q's based on 1,2,3.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, i wanted just to inform it doesn't work for me. i've created 3 CSQ on CRS4.5 "Hotline Informatique" "Hotline Monetique" and "Hotline Support".

On your free script i added a new parameter variable "CSQInformatique" "CSQMonetique" "CSQSupport".

When i tried to call the Hotline i got the message like a "technical problem and the call cannot be applied"

You will find in the attachement my .aef script i hope u can oppen it and edited for me.

Thank you for your assistance.

Use the menu step to queue the call. If you are getting technical problems then debug the script before you upload it just to find where the error is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: