Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to edit resource on appadmin page

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

Trying to add some skills to one of my agents, but I am receiving this error

Config Changes are not allowed during 'Backup' operation, which was started by 'administrator' at 'Tue Feb 19 02:22:14 MST 2008 '. Please try again after 'Backup' is complete.

I tried to cancel the job within bars, but it said it didn't have one running.

Also received this error in the event viewer around the time that the backup started.

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( Cisco BARS Scheduler ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: [Scheduler_Timer at checkTime = 2:00:00 AM] Scheduled backup failed with status: Failure

IPCC 4.0.4sr1 build 40

2 Replies 2

Hope fully its resolved by now. Run your syncronization under CRS admin management. Also you can stop services and engines from there..

Good luck,

Baseer.

steakandeggs
Level 1
Level 1

I got the same error message (but not the same event log error). Running UCCX 7.something. Rebooting the server didn't work and I didn't see a BARS service anywhere.. My workaround was to run a manual backup. It looks like the server UCCX was backing up to crashed. I don't know if it crashed during or before the backup, but regardless the problem is fixed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: