cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blank Device Names in CiscoWorks Archive Management - how to fix it?

cybrsage
Level 1
Level 1

I have CiscoWorks 4.0.4. When I go into Archive management and view the failures, I see entries with no device name. Obviously, I will have problems fixing the errors if there is no device name.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This was a problem in the release of RME you are currently using. It has since been fixed, but removing those old entries is not trivial. You can either ignore them, or open a TAC service request, and they can walk you through the steps to purge the entries from the database. In the meantime, though, you should consider upgrading to LMS 2.6.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This was a problem in the release of RME you are currently using. It has since been fixed, but removing those old entries is not trivial. You can either ignore them, or open a TAC service request, and they can walk you through the steps to purge the entries from the database. In the meantime, though, you should consider upgrading to LMS 2.6.

Thank you very much, I suspected such would be the case.

I have been in IT long enough to simply ignore the items which really do not matter yet are VERY hard to fix. It appears this is one of those times.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: