CTIOS Session Objcet Question

Unanswered Question
Feb 19th, 2008

Does anyone know if you can use the SDK to moniter any agent currently logged into CTIOS? In my testing I only be able to moniter things directly in my app and envioronment. I wantintercept monitor CTIOS events for every other agent that is already connect via say CTIOS Desktop.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lpezj Wed, 02/20/2008 - 00:16

There is an example in 'Program Files\Cisco Systems\CTIOS Client\CTIOS Tools\AllAgentsMonitor' that it allows to monitor all the agents, selecting one.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Chad Stachowicz Wed, 02/20/2008 - 00:39

Does anyone happen to have the Screenpop Sample from CTIOS 4.6. I code in C++ and this java is too hard for me to decipher, but thanks for the help Juan :)

rbua Wed, 02/20/2008 - 06:52

Hi Chad,

4.6 is mostly no longer supported, 3 or 4 yers old why are you still looking to code in that old release?

I would seriously consider a release upgrade, there are tons of bugs you might get into.

Chad Stachowicz Wed, 02/20/2008 - 11:45

Because the C++ Sample was taken out of the CTIOS 7, and I just want the sample, disc is too old for me to get. I am trying to find a way to put the Session Object into a monitor mode, rather then a login mode so that I can moniter every event going through the CTIOS Server, not just the ones coming from my application..

rbua Wed, 02/20/2008 - 12:12

HI Chad,

not that they are easy to get or shared anymore apart for a Dev Support contract owner, but if you like C or C++ as a programming language to perform what you look for, C API to interconnect to CTI Server in Bridge Mode should still be available and work also with newer releases and provide what you need.

I would recommend getting a Dev Support Contract and review in detail with the Custom Engineer your scenario and your available options based on it.

This Discussion