cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS Session Objcet Question

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Does anyone know if you can use the SDK to moniter any agent currently logged into CTIOS? In my testing I only be able to moniter things directly in my app and envioronment. I wantintercept monitor CTIOS events for every other agent that is already connect via say CTIOS Desktop.

Thanks,

Chad

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Chad,

There is an example in 'Program Files\Cisco Systems\CTIOS Client\CTIOS Tools\AllAgentsMonitor' that it allows to monitor all the agents, selecting one.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Does anyone happen to have the Screenpop Sample from CTIOS 4.6. I code in C++ and this java is too hard for me to decipher, but thanks for the help Juan :)

Chad

Hi Chad,

4.6 is mostly no longer supported, 3 or 4 yers old why are you still looking to code in that old release?

I would seriously consider a release upgrade, there are tons of bugs you might get into.

Regards,

Riccardo

Riccardo,

Because the C++ Sample was taken out of the CTIOS 7, and I just want the sample, disc is too old for me to get. I am trying to find a way to put the Session Object into a monitor mode, rather then a login mode so that I can moniter every event going through the CTIOS Server, not just the ones coming from my application..

Thanks,

Chad

HI Chad,

not that they are easy to get or shared anymore apart for a Dev Support contract owner, but if you like C or C++ as a programming language to perform what you look for, C API to interconnect to CTI Server in Bridge Mode should still be available and work also with newer releases and provide what you need.

I would recommend getting a Dev Support Contract and review in detail with the Custom Engineer your scenario and your available options based on it.

Regards,

Riccardo