Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot change Agent config in RM - database read/write error

jalsman
Level 1
Level 1

If i try to change the config of an agent, i get an error that says

There was an error reading/updating the database. Please contact your administrator.

All SQL services are started or activated.

3 Replies 3

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

When trying to add some like "skill" or update something like "Contact Service Queues" via CRSADMIN page, I got "There was an error in reading/updating database. Please contact your administrator".

Analysis: CRS SQL server history datastore (HDS) and CRS SQL server config datastore (CDS) were marked as invalid due to temp replication error during CRS upgrade, then node manager will not start SQL server history and config task, so update ICD config will fail.

Workaround: For HDS invalid datastore flag issue on CRS server,

Do the following LDAP change on CCM pub, using DC directory,

1. I changed the flag at location CCNApp-> Clusters-> ivr2->Nodes->1->NodeSpecific->Components-> CRS Historical Datastore->invalidDatastore from "true" to "false"

2. Restarted the publisher node CRS Node Manager

For CDS invalid datastore flag issue on CRS server:

1. Changed the flag at location CCNApp-> Clusters-> ivr2->Nodes->2->NodeSpecific->Components-> CRS Config Datastore->invalidDatastore from "true" to "false"

2. CRS Node Manager services on both nodes needs to be restarted.

3. On subscriber node CRS server, got to control center-> component activation page and deactivate both HDS & CDS and

What are the rest of the steps after you deactivate both HDS & CDS?

sorinbadea
Level 1
Level 1

I personally was getting that error when I was not on the master server on a HA setup. Do you have HA? Have you tried the other server?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: