cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

crs historical reporting outbound

Jeff Thompson
Level 1
Level 1

I am wanting to verify that crs reporting will give reports if agents make outbound calls. I am not wanting to report on outbound campaigns. If an agent goes off hook with there IPCC ext. and makes an outbound call should crs report on that.

I have a small lab setup. I have an agent logging into IPCC through the IP phone, when I place a call to another extension from my IPCC extension, I am not getting any of that detail in my reports. Am I missing something?

Version of IPCC - 5.0

Version of CM - 5.1

Thanks,

-Jeff

2 Replies 2

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

We are able to capture this data on the agent detail report.

Thank you for the response. That is the report I am pulling, though is not display any DNIS information. And the 'Duration' of the call is way off. Say for a test call that is about 1min, the 'Duration' displays 6sec.

Is there something I need to configure first in order to grab this info correctly. I have tried some thing under desk top admin in 'dial string' and the both CM and IPCC have their clocks snyc. with a time source

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: