ACS 4.1 Appliance behaving Vulnerable

Unanswered Question
Feb 20th, 2008
User Badges:

Hi all

I am facing different issue with ACS 4.1 Applaince

---> My Configuration setting was working Ok for almost 2months , even we are taking backup of ACS 4.1 also . Now Issue what I am facing is that Users & Policies applied behave ok for some time and behave vulnerable for other times

example

a) when say I login with valid user of acs it get authenticate & authorziation proper as per config , but if after some time I login with same user it don't allow me to login ,even it don't generate the Fail Attempt for same also

2) I am using NDG concept . If I login through valid IP into say router it get authenticate , but after same time if i loging through same ip it says User Access deny

I have check my keyboard for same also to see whether it type correctly

Even Backing the Previous Ok Config also not solve the issue

Dose any one face such porblem and what solution U have implementation pls let me know

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jacob-Harris Wed, 02/20/2008 - 17:56
User Badges:

Haven't seen anything quite like this, however had some issues with the windows acs agents running on a domain controller. for some reason the agents stop authenticating computer accounts, they will continue to authenticate user accounts however. Restarting the agents temporarily fixes the issue. Can you provide some more detail around what type of accounts are failing? Are you using ip based filters for NDGS?

Actions

This Discussion