cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6.1 web interface issues

carl.arce
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having strange issues after my first CM4.2 to UCM6.1 upgrade, every time I try to list on screen more than 100 ip phones using the new UCM6.1 web interface, I get some blanks on the last 15 or 20 phones displayed, so I have to be more specific or reduce the search to 50 or less items. I'm using the last IE.

Other strange issue is for example if a new extension has the number 2345 I continue to see it unregistered although I just finish to refresh and click the find button again and again, but if change the screen filter to show all the extensions beginning with "234" after that I get the 2345 registered. So I think these issues are a bug?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carlos,

These issues are almost certainly related to Bugs. Here is one very similar 6.1 example;

CSCsl70392 Bug Details

Status & IP not properly associated on Find & List Phone Page

Symptom:

Under Device > Phone the Status and IP address are not properly associated with the correct devices in the list when multiple devices are listed.

Conditions:

CUCM prior to 6.1.1.2104 performing a phone search that returns multiple results.

Workaround:

View the device status on the Phone page, or narrow the search so only a single phone is displayed.

1st Found-In

6.1(1.9901.11)

Fixed-In

6.1(1.9901.52)

7.0(0.39000.33)

6.1(0.39000.19)

6.1(1.2104.1)

You should contact Tac for sure.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carlos,

These issues are almost certainly related to Bugs. Here is one very similar 6.1 example;

CSCsl70392 Bug Details

Status & IP not properly associated on Find & List Phone Page

Symptom:

Under Device > Phone the Status and IP address are not properly associated with the correct devices in the list when multiple devices are listed.

Conditions:

CUCM prior to 6.1.1.2104 performing a phone search that returns multiple results.

Workaround:

View the device status on the Phone page, or narrow the search so only a single phone is displayed.

1st Found-In

6.1(1.9901.11)

Fixed-In

6.1(1.9901.52)

7.0(0.39000.33)

6.1(0.39000.19)

6.1(1.2104.1)

You should contact Tac for sure.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob, could you tell me how can I get a fixed-in version? Should I call TAC or could I download it directly from web? I see you post a "7.0" fixed-in version, is a CM7.0 available now?

Regards,

Carlos.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: