Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist

Unanswered Question
Feb 21st, 2008

I have my CCVP. I want to take the UCAD exam to get my Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist cert. However, the prereq. states that you need a CCDA. Does that apply if you have a CCVP?



I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
erikjustinlee Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:22

Unfortunately yes it does. For any of the "Design" Specialists it will require you to have your ccda even if your a ccie.

Been there, done that :)


JOEALBERTINI Thu, 02/21/2008 - 12:01

Thanks Erik!!

I even called the toll free certifications line, and the guy told me since I have my CCVP, "I don't think you need the CCDA", you should be fine". I wasn't comfortable with his answer.

You saved me much aggravation...... Thanks again.


This Discussion