cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum Route Patterns in CCM

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Is there a limit to the number of route patterns a system can support? I need to add around 98000, I know its crazy don't ask ;)

Chad

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

there has always been an issue giving exact numbers on that... well, almost in all elements

the fact is that we do not have a maximum supported hard number.

i've seen some people saying about 1500-2K the max for this and also translation patterns

many threads say there is no limit and provide examples, one says 36K and working fine

the only limit i know of is disk space, since each entry is in the DB it takes some space.

also the call processing might be affected if there is a huge overlapping and it needs to choose one RP

as long as the dial plan has a good design and uses partitions and CSS to limit the possible options for the phones to use you should have no problem

in the end it really depends on the HDD size, the server capacity and dial plan design for it to work fine and in a timely manner

BTW... if this does work can u let us know?? =) if it works fine it's going to be the system with most RP i know of and also can be used as future reference, "if it's less than 98K you should be fine" jeje

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I will be building it in the next 2 weeks and will let you know, my axl tool is going to havea riot of a good time running 98,000 imports ;)

Chad

Can you exmplain, how you will add 98000 imports? What kind of tool you will use? I'm interested with this

chadstachowicz - share the info! :D

Trying to sort something out to bulk import alot of route patterns, not quite 98000, but still alot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: