Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring User in CCM 5,0

how can I review each change that a user do in ccm 5.0, for example to add a Extension.

I would like to see in what time this was made

could anyone help me please?

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that is something that many people has asked along the time and the answer is that Cisco does not provide that capability in any CUCM release.

we only provide log-in & log-out logs from MLA

this might not be what you were hoping for but unfortunately that's the way it is

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hello, i Have a question where can I look for this log-in & log-out from MLA in ccm 5.1.3

Thanks.

Here is a document to get you started on the roles and rights of users within MLA

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmsys/a02mla.html

Hello, I do not seeing it path. Where can I to find it in ccm :

Access Log

The log contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, Cisco Unified CallManager Administration generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through Cisco Unified CallManager Administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, window from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update

I need to see The change record but I do not know.

Thanks.

use RTMT to collect those logs

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hello, Thanks for repply Can you tell me in collect Files (callmanagerServices/Application ) what is the service that I should capture.

Thanks.

I also have a customer on CUCM 6.X who would like to monitor changes and see which staff have made which changes. I can't see anything which shows this in RTMT logs but there are so many.

Has anyone been able to find the "Access Logs" in CallManager 6.X??????

Yes, I have the same issue. I searched around the serviceability guide, administration guide and configuration guide. Both all of them do not mention about the services name or logfile name which related to this function.

According to the Assess Log description from Cisco documentation, we can record and trace the changes which make by whom.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: