Helpful
Replies

restricted CSS and PRT

fahad_razi
Level 1
Level 1

Hye guys i have some quries please update me if anyone knows about it

There is my scenario.

In my CCM 5.1 i have around 10 to 15 Partitions and CSS and Route Pattern accordingly. I have around 2 PRIs for calling.

I just want to know how we restrict channels accordingly to CSS and PRT in other words I want to know how we configure

restricted PRT and CSS. Like I want at a time one partition use only 10 channels not more than 10 calls and if someone

try to dial 11th calls and all 10 channels are utilizing they should get busy tone or any message.

And I also have one little question. If I add one phone with SIP protocol and I want to forward that phone calls on any URL how can I do it.

I hope you guys give me a solution soon. I am really thankful to you.

I really appreciate your quick reply.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately just using a T1 PRI and partitions/CSS it's not possible to do what you're looking for

the only possible way i could think of, would be locations between the phones and the GW to limit the available BW. you would need to try this

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thank u soo much i define the bandwidh in location according to requirment and now its working fine thank u so much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: