Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about the integration of the MCU

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to estabish videoconferencing beetween endpoint, which are equipaded with the Cisco IP Thelephony 7960 with the video capacities enabled and Cisco Unified Video Advantage software and Cisco VT Camera II. The version of the Call Manager is the version 5 and the MCU is Cisco IP/VC 3510. I added the MCU 3510 as Conference Bridge in the Call Manager, I created a Media Resource Group List with the 3510 Conference Bridge, the phones 7960 are configured with this Media Resource Group List. But my problems is How configure the MCU 3510 ? and my doubt is, How start a videoconferncing?. For example, if the conference ID is 671234, I need to add a dial peer with this pattern in the call manager and add the MCU as a Gateway H.323 to route those calls to MCU?

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

You can refer the unififed videoconferencing SRND for more information on configuring and deploying the video conferencing.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/cuvc/design/guides/srnd/vc5xsrnd.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: