cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL database with CDR

julienf28
Level 1
Level 1

Here is my problem. I get a database error with I try to use the phone services on our 7960 phones. I've been able to replicate this problem at my desk but now even if I delete the user profile and phone from CCM and create a new profile with a different extension number, I still have the same missed/received calls. That leads me to think that the phone itself is tied to the SQL database. If that is the case, would there be a way to go into SQL and just delete this phone?

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

This error can most likely be corrected with arepublish. This can be done using DBLHelper. MAke sure SA password is right.

I've tried DblHelper but witout success. I get Green happy faces.

Hi,

if i have understood right you have a problem with the missed/received calls under the directory button? The information displayed here is not coming from callmanager database. This information is maintained by the phone itself. The database is not invoked here. You can clear the information when you a power off/on oon the phone.

HTH

/Robert

Actually, I've resolved the problem. The issue was that our SQL database wasn't being updated. We are using a 3rd party application for Long Distance calls and for some reason the link between SQL and CCM was broken and the script wasn't running. This is why when we created new extensions in CCM, they were not implimented in the SQL database and we had a Database error under the services on the phones. But thanks for the info.