cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Analyzing CDR records

ppatel
Level 1
Level 1

Currently, I have a toll free number (ending in 3134 for example purposes) that point to a Hunt List. This is configured by created a translation pattern for 3134 and configuring a "Called Party Transform Mask" set to 1474 (hunt list number). The CDR record shows the "CallingPartyNumber" as my cell phone (which is where I called from) and it shows the "OriginalCalledPartyNumber" & "FinalCalledPartyNumber" as 1474. Can this be configured so that in addition to displaying the hunt list number, that it displays the extension it terminated at? I have Call Manager 5.1.1 and according to this link (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_1_3/car/caranrpt.html) you can set "Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Fields" to either the Line Group or the the DN that answered the call. Now, this is for 5.1.3 as I don't see this option in 5.1.1. But, my ultimate question is, is there a way to display both? I would like to compile some stats that'll tell me which line group answered the call and who (DN) answered the call.

4 Replies 4

ppatel
Level 1
Level 1

Has no one come across this?

Anyone? There has to be someone out there that needs to display both!

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

I have the exact same problem and this parameter is not displayed in the service parameters in 5.1(3). I can only think that this is a misprint in the guide did you ever find this parameter?

I am facing the same problem with the missing parameter. Version is 5.1.3. Did you get an answer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: