cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Conf Station 7937

bmarmont_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, when adding a new device in CCM 5.1, there is no option for the 7937, closest is the 7936. Speaker phone seems to be operating fine, however I'm wondering what features are missing and don't want to risk it having issues when it's put into a live domain.

Any suggestions or FYI's would be appreciated!

Thanks

Brendan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jcoke
Level 3
Level 3

Kind of the wrong forum for this. That said, I'm also a CCM guy so I'll help you out.

The compat. matrix for CCM doesn't list the 7937G as compatible with anything <6.1(1a). *However* there is a 7937G phoneload in the current 5.1(2) dev pack. You didn't say exactly what rev of CCM you're on.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jcoke
Level 3
Level 3

Kind of the wrong forum for this. That said, I'm also a CCM guy so I'll help you out.

The compat. matrix for CCM doesn't list the 7937G as compatible with anything <6.1(1a). *However* there is a 7937G phoneload in the current 5.1(2) dev pack. You didn't say exactly what rev of CCM you're on.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I have been able to get the devpack which includes the 7937G as you mentioned. Cheers!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: