cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating to IP Telephony

itboons101
Level 1
Level 1

Our company has 10 years old Lucent Merlin PBX with 8 analog lines and has a capability to connect T1 line but we are using just the analog lines. Then we have created about 40 extensions and using MLX digital phones. We are using Covad wireless Super T1 line for data connectivity. Now, our company want to migrate the phone system with the latest Cisco VOIP. Can you please suggest what all hardware, software and any leased lines etc. we need to implement this for about 50 users.

We also want to keep an option open in case company open any branch office in future. It may be a simple solution for you but I don't have experience in this. So, please reply me. I will highly appreciate it.

1 Reply 1

a001b20043809
Level 1
Level 1

Check this URL:

Solution Reference Network Design Design Guides - Unified Communications - Cisco Systems

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns656/networking_solutions_design_guidances_list.html#anchor12

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: