cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User tracking utility (UTU) for Windows Vista ?

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

are there any plans for a release of UTU for vista platform?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The test team ran into the same problem during testing, and filed CSCsk65566. This bug will be fixed in LMS 3.1 due out this summer.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried UTU 1.1.1 on Vista? The idea is we want Vista client support as of LMS 3.0.1, but I'm not sure if UTU was tested.

No, I haven't tried it as I have no system to test. I hoped that someone has tested it before.Tomorrow I will ask the customer to make a test installation on a client machine and will report the result.

Installation of UTU finishes without an error but when trying to start UTU through Taskbar > Toolbars > UserSearch Band the attached C++ error is displayed.

I cannot find an installation log file if any is written.

Thanks. I've asked development about UTU plans for Vista.

The test team ran into the same problem during testing, and filed CSCsk65566. This bug will be fixed in LMS 3.1 due out this summer.

It's a pity that it is not comming earlier , as I think it is one of the most used applications and also really needed by most customers...

Is there any update on when UTU will be available for Vista?

I'm still getting the same error mentioned above on LMS 3.1 and CM 5.1.3

Thanks

Last I heard from development, this is finally being addressed in LMS 3.2 due out this summer. While that is subject to change, they have made this a must-fix, and they've added specific Vista testing to the test plan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: