Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AA TCL Script

leighharrison
Level 7
Level 7

All,

I'm having some fun and games trying to get the cisco aa tcl script working on a 3845.

I'm not running call manager express, but rather call manager 4.2 and I need the gateways to answer the initial phone call and give the caller some options first.

My config is:-

application

service queue flash:app-b-acd-2.1.2.2.tcl

param queue-len 15

param aa-hunt1 2220

param queue-manager-debugs 1

param number-of-hunt-grps 2

!

service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl

paramspace english index 1

paramspace english laguage en

paramspace english location flash:

param service-name queue

param handoff-string aa

param aa-pilot 2222

param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au

param dial-by-extension-option 1

param number-of-hunt-grps 2

param second-greeting-time 45

param drop-through-option 2

param handoff-string aa

param max-time-vm-retry 2

param max-extension-length 4

param drop-through-prompt _dt_prompt.au

param call-retry-timer 10

param voice-mail 300

param max-time-call-retry 700

dial-peer voice 2222 voip

service aa

destination-pattern 2222

session target ipv4:10.201.20.10

incoming called-number .

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad

The problems that I seem to be running into lies here:-

000262: *Feb 27 11:55:07.835: //5//Dest:/DestDialPeerRotary:

000263: *Feb 27 11:55:07.835: //5//Dest:/DestOutboundCallUsingPeer: dest(2222), numexpDest(2222), numDestDigits(4)

000264: *Feb 27 11:55:07.835: //5//Dest:/DestOutboundCallUsingPeer: prefix(), peer tag(2222)

000265: *Feb 27 11:55:07.835: //5//Dest:/DestOutboundCallUsingPeer: cid(5), can't gateway with peer tag(2222)

Does this basically mean that my router is not looking out for connections to the tcl scripts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

LH

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, how are triggering that debug? It seems the incoming DP is not matched for some reason.

Note, if the call is coming from pstn, the DP must be pots, not voip.

Confirm that, with "debug voice application script".

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

leighharrison
Level 7
Level 7

All,

After a good read, I've found that this issue may be to do with the kind of script that I'm running. I'm running SRST on the router and I understand that the AA script for CME will not work and that I need to get a copy of the SRST script.

Also I've read that the SRST and the CME AA scripts only work on POTS dial peers and that they do not support calls from IP phones.

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?

Many thanks,

LH

PS - I can confirm that the debug was "debug voice application"

Hi, the script you're using is the one and only official B-ACD/AA. It works fine on voip DP too, and it seems to me that you config is correct.

I keep a private branch called "PL2", but that is only for bugfixes, and some additional features:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2-pl2.tcl

Do you have PVDM2 DPSs in the router ?

Thanks for your reply.

The issue that I've been having is that I can't get the script to run. I've got the app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl in flash and I've got the relevant params in there (I think) as per the AA guide on cco.

I've got a few dial-peers on there, I've got one for my softphone that sits on call manager on 1900 ponting back to my call manager ipv4 address.

I've got a dial-peer for my aa script with 2222 as a pilot. The dial-peer config is:-

dial-peer voice 2222 voip

service aa

destination-pattern 2222

incoming called-number.

session target ipv4:2.2.2.2 (this is a loopback on the router)

But when I call in, I see (in debug) the call arrive and the dial-peers matched. But the script is not called and I get the above debug error (can't peer with gateway).

I tried changing the session target to loopback:rtp and when I place the call, the call connects no problems, but again, the aa script is not called.

The script shows as loaded when I have a look at it and when I look at how many times the app has been called, it shows as 0.

There are 3 x PVDM2-64's in the router with 2 E1's in there.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

LH

When the call is coming in via voip, on DP 2222 you need:

incoming called-number 2222

and do not need

destionation-pattern

nor

session target

These two commands are only needed for outgoing DP, and service triggering works on incoming DP only.

On the other hand, if the call comes via pots, the DP type must be pots, not voip. Still you need a best-match "incoming called-number".

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: