cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN ActiveX problem

paulgillis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all I was hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I am having with my ssl vpn client install. The problem is when a user connects with a PC that doesn't have the client installed the activex install pops up at the top of I.E. and if the user clicks to install the get bumped out of the ssl vpn login and get put back to the login page, with a error to please enable cookies before login in. (but cookies are enabled) however if you choose install, then cancel, the java install of the client begins and when finished the VPN connects successfully. I have deleted the client, and uploaded the newest client 1.4.179, and it does the same thing. thanks for any help, Paul

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

However, if for some reason the installer is the problem, and cannot download the SSL VPN Client due to not allowing the ActiveX, a Java problem.

I dont think it is the installer because if I bypass the ActiveX, the java install starts right up and installs and connects the VPN. but the problem is that the ActiveX is trying to register a dll file, and I can do it via java, but I cant find a way to disable the ActiveX install from prompting on the site.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card