cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Post Call Survey

robb.allred
Level 1
Level 1

Looking to see if anyone has utilized the post-call survey feature (restart to alternate dnis) for cvp 4.x using H323. I want to be able to pass variables (agent ID and call type) along with the call going to the survey. I think this would work if the survey was being done in-house; but the call needs to be transferred off-net to a 3rd party survey.

Thanks

8 Replies 8

robb.allred
Level 1
Level 1

?

kent.roberts
Level 1
Level 1

Post call survey works well. However the only link is the media id between the original call and the new call. But I agree with the other post... not sure what your after. For the dnis restart, just need to tell cvp to do it. Need at least ver 3.1 (suggest sr2). as for shipping the agent data, etc, no idea there for a 3rd party. I am doing it all in house.

Kent,

So are you able to correlate information associated with the original call and the new call?

Thank you,

David

Yes. I write out the media id, routercallkey(day) before I queue the call, and after the call, I write the answers with the media id. Since the media id is the only thing that stays the same on both calls, it can be used to track down all the other info. took a bit of playing with it, but it works well.

Kent - thanks for the feedback. So based on that information, it should be possible to gather agentID information. I would like to be able to capture agent ID prior to the call being delivered to the agent, but I don't know how that would be done because I don't think that's written to the database until the call is delivered.

Kent,

when you say that you "write out the media id" i assume that you are doing this to a database or file; correct? I am looking to do this and I was just wondering if there is someplace that this can be stored without having to set up a separate database for this reason. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

michael,

when we did it, we had to posted the media id out to a sql database, since this is all customization, it's possible to do it the way you're looking to do it, but at least for us the database had positive results.

david

All,

I am working on a Post Call survey integration and I thought I had everything worked out but I hit a HUGE snag today in recovering the Agent ID. Basically what I did was exactly the same thing with the media ID. So in the original call I put the Media ID into peripheral variable 1, so it writes to the TCD table. My thought process was that in my post call survey app I could then query... like so..

SELECT AgentPeripheralNumber FROM Termination_Call_Detail WHERE Variable1 LIKE 'A20B4A26-C56811DE-A8B9001E-BE299250' AND NetworkTargetID NOT LIKE 'NULL' AND Variable2 LIKE 'Survey'

The snag is for some unknown reason... it doesn't seem to write the record to the TCD table UNTIL after the call has been generated into the new Survey ICM script and disconnected? This show up in the TCD table as a new call, why is it waiting to write the last record of the old call? I checked both sides of the loggers and the awdb? Is this really possible? How the hell am I supposed to get the Agent ID if this is the case... and better yet what use is a post call survey without being able to pass the agent ID? ICM 7.2(7) think this is a bug? I am really really dying here so I hope someone has some idea and can lead me in the right direction..

Hope everyone has a nice halloween.

Cheers,

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: