cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Event Log Error after Upgrade to CCM and BARS

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Last night I upgraded a CCM 4.1(3) to SR6. I also updated BARS to 4.0(13). There were some problems with BARS so I ended up uninstalling it from the Master and from the Target and then reinstalling it fresh on both servers.

Since then I've been getting the following error in the event logs:

Source - SQLSERVERAGENT

Category - Job Engine

Event - 208

SQL Server Scheduled Job 'Monitor Disk Space' (0xA95C14072AD59F4AA1F111DCD488A4F4) - Status: Failed - Invoked on: 2008-02-27 02:00:02 - Message: The job failed.

The Job was invoked by Schedule 21 (Schedule 1). The last step to run was step 2 (TruncateCCMLog).

I found Bugs CSCsc55053 & CSCsg32819, but they aren't for 4.0(13). Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Those 2 fixes are the ones listed in the bugs I referenced. I already checked both fixes and my system appears to be fine. The correct database name is listed in the scripts and Administrator is the owner of the database.

Any other ideas?

After reading the next post down in that other thread, it said to check the CDR database too. It is showing the owner as Unknown so that may be my problem.

Does running sp_changedbowner '\administrator'

also work to set the permssions for the CDR database? Thanks!

Can anyone confirm the command to reset the owner for the CDR database? Thanks!

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay :) I did find another post that does confirm that this is the correct command;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddd7bb9

Hope this helps my friend!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: