Unity Express 3.0.1 scripting request

Answered Question
Feb 27th, 2008

Hi all,

Could you please tell me how can I handle the behaviour of the AA script depending from the caller:

I briefly describe my scenario:

Main office: Call Manager 4.2.3 + voice gateway 2811 with Aim-Cue 3.0.1 50 licenses for CCM

Branch offices: 3 x voice gateway 2801 with No Cue at all.

I would like to write a script in cue 3.0 that depending on the branch office who call, behaviours in different ways.

I tried this but doesn't works fine:

Branch office n.1 calls a translation pattern (for instance 8001), branch office n.2 calls a transl.patt. 8002 and so on.

All transl patt. Calls cue pilot number (i.e. 19984); the script answers and depending from transl.pattern who calls, using GetContactInfo and a Switch step it influences the behavior.

Is it possible? How can I do it?

Thank you very much for your help

Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 8 years 12 months ago

Emanuele,

You can use the Get Call Contact Info step and store the Original Called Number in a variable. Then use an If statement based on this variable.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Wed, 02/27/2008 - 11:58

Create different AAs with different pilot numbers. Translate the call to the proper pilot number and forward to CUE.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

egiovannetti@et... Thu, 02/28/2008 - 06:11

Hi Brandon,

thank you for your reply,

my problem is number of custom scripts loadable into the 1GB Aim Cue with 3.0.1.

Infact loading the fifth custom script it respond me: Maximum loadable script limit exceeded.

Could you please confirm me that 4 is the limit of 1GB Aim cue with 3.0.1?

Thanks a lot

Emanuele

egiovannetti@et... Thu, 02/28/2008 - 07:17

Thank Brandon,

since I need to handle call from several sites 3 and I have other 2 scripts running, 5 scripts doesn't fit into Aim cue.

My idea was to "squeeze" 3 scripts with 3 different pilot numbers in 1 scripts handling the script behaviour depending from who calls the script (office 1 or 2 or 3).

I thought GetCallcontact info or some other function could help me. What do you think?

Thanks a lot

Emanuele

Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Thu, 02/28/2008 - 08:03

Emanuele,

You can use the Get Call Contact Info step and store the Original Called Number in a variable. Then use an If statement based on this variable.

Brandon

Actions

This Discussion