Is it right that
- Cisco IPSEC VPN Client does not support Windows 64bit OS and it will not support it at any time?
- that AnyConnect SSL-VPN Client is the only Cisco VPN Client for Win64bit?
- that - when using AnyConnect i need the concurent user licenses
- that Cisco Secure Desktop is an application which is to install on asa, and no need for NAC Appiance to get it running (all in one box)
- can it be that Cisco learned a lot at Juniper? This looks like copy of junipers secure access philosophy...
- how is you expirience with AnyConnect and Secure Desktop functionality to check hosts for antivirus (like McAfee)