cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection MWI Problems

charl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, We are running Unity Connection 2.0.1.2000-337 for about 3 months now. Since yesterday, users are reporting that their MWI light is on but when they go into their VoiceMail, they have no messages. But MWI light stays on.

Anyone have some ideas?

Thnx

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

go into the integration page and do a MWI refresh to see if that helps.

is this affecting all users or just some of them?

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I have this issue with just one issue out of 50+

MWI is on but no messages, I deleted the user in Unity and recreated, the problem still persists.

kim_beadle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

did you manage to solve this issue, I cannot see that the fix is to synchronise MWi on a daily basis?

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

Are the numbers for MWI by chance reversed in unity or CM

ie

5000 is MWI on in call manager

5001 is MWI off in call manager

5001 is MWI on unity

5000 is MWI on Unity

I have checked as I was really hoping this might be the problem...no in both Unity and CCM we have 7710 on 7709 off.

michaelelowery
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer on 2.1.0.9901-362 and they are reporting the same issue. Every other day we have to refresh the MWI.

A manual resync kinda sorted out my problem, but shortly after that we also moved the kit to another building so it could have even been the restart that sorted the problem.

I have to carry out a manual resynch on a daily basis, I have educated one of the users to dial the MWI off number.

There has to be a reason why Unity alerts a phone with MWI on when there is no message, this must happen over night after some kind of automated process on Unity.

If it keeps happening your best bet will be to contact TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: