Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM5.1 - CDR Loader

hoanghiep
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Our company are using a CCM5.1 server. Things had been set up and working well. But recently (since 2008-01-29), we cannot get the Call Detail Report using CAR tool.

When browsing the server, I explored that all the CDR files were in /cm/cdr_repository/preserve folder (NOT in /cm/cdr_repository/processed folder as normal). And when viewing Event Log in CAR page, I saw that the status of the job CDR Load was Unsuccessful.

Besides, I couldnot configure a Billing Server in Tools --> CDR management (CCM Service Page).

Could anyone make some explains for this case and give me some help?

Thanks,

hoanghiep

3 Replies 3

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

follow the steps: for troubelshooting the issue

Disable CDR flag in all the servers

Restart CDR Agent in all the servers

Restart CDR Repository Manager in all the servers.

Restart BDL Layer monitor in all the servers

Enable CDR Flag in all the servers

. Configure CDR to send the CDR data

Dear bwilmoth. I am having a similar problem .

During some months CAR has loaded the CDRs of my ccm6.0 cluster without any problem. this was the CDR load configuration in CAR

Load CDR & CMR

Time 22.15

Loading interval Every 24hours

Duration 10 minutes

Uninhibited Loading

From 00.00

to 07.00

But this Monday I change this configuration. I restarted in the Publisher the 3 services related with CDRs.

Since then no CDR has been loaded in the system.

In CAR --> System --> Log I can see that since the day I changed this the CDR load is tried as I have configured but it is Unsuccessful.

I have tried the Real Time loading for 1hour but it doesn't load any CDR.

I tried to follow the steps that you provided in this conversation. But I don't know how to Restart CDR Repository Manager in all the servers either how to Restart BDL Layer monitor in all the servers .

Could you provide me with more details,please?

Thanks a lot,

Amaia

Dear bwilmoth.

I have just found out how to do it. How do you ". Configure CDR to send the CDR data "?

Do these steps dlete old CDRs?

Best regards,

Amaia

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: