I have setup a SIP trunk to my pnone service provider and managed to make calls without problems.
Problem apeared when I tried to call any of the phones ona CME. I get busy signal.
Every phone has its own 3 digit extension number which coresponds to the last 3 digits of the phone service provider number for that phone.
For example if someone dials 6622705 it is routed to my CME and I strip the first 4 digits and get 705 which is my extension number for that phone.
In the dial-peer setup I had only defined translation-profiles for incoming and outgoing numbers.
The incoming called-number .T I have added later but it didn't change nothing.
The errot I got is "No Outgoing Dial-peer Is Matched".
What should I do to fix this, and the call to be sent to the right dial-peer (to have a match).
it seems the problem is with the To: header. router is confused by the string user=friend that is in there after the number, see:
Mar 1 13:46:00.250: Parse Error: url_parse_params: Syntax error at friend
In fact, the reply to SIP server is "malformed header", not "not found".
I've quickly glanced over SIP RFC. From what I understand, the possible values for "user" are "phone", "ip", or a token. In fact all the examples in the RFC have "tag=xxxx" bu never "user=".
So I think the problem is with the SIP server they're using that apparently violates the standard so that the rotuer complains.