cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Studio 4.1 call tester documentation

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Where would I find documentation on how to test a CVP 4.1 Studio app from within Studio?

Also, where are doc details on how to use the new feature of invoking a Studio app as a Subdialog from within another Studio app?

I've seen the release notes mention these features, but don't see detailed documentation on how to implement them.

Thanks, Janine

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Janine,

the new feature is documented here, chapter 7:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp4_1/programming/guide/cvp41ele.pdf

For debugging your App purposes please refer to:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp4_1/user/guide/cvp41vug.pdf

and look for Debug.

Regards,

Riccardo

PS Please rate useful posts accordingly

Thank you for your reply. But for testing the application within Call Studio, the reference manual listed above has only on p121:

'debugger - This tag defines the RMI registry port for the Call Studio debugger. This

configuration option is used only by VXML Server implementations used by Call Studio for

debugging purposes and should not be used in a production environment. The default is 8099

and the value can be any positive integer.'

I've been teaching the Call Studio/CVP Studio classes for about 3 years now, so I'm VERY familiar with everything about Call Studio up through 4.0.

What I'm looking for now is how to use the NEW 4.1 feature of testing the app through Call Studio. Can you help with this?

Thanks, Janine

www.TrainingTheExperts.com

Hi Janine,

please send me a mail, I will reply with two videos explaining it in detail.

My mail address is my name initial, plus the surname @ cisco .com

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: