Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Unable to login to supervisor desktop

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have just installed IPCC express 4.0.4.

I have added supervisors to the system.

When I login to the supervisor webpage the credentials work and I am able to dwonload the supervisor dektop.

However after installation, I amunable to loggin. I get the error "the password you entered is incorrect please enter the correct password.

The supervisor log shows the following:

Supervisor ACM0840 Active value 0. Write Active value 1 to the SOFTWARE\Spanlink\TUP registry, then run TUP!

How can I resolve this

Please rate all useful posts
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Which password are you using? By default, the initial Supervisor password is the same as the User ID (not the password used for Cisco Agent Desktop). The Supervisor password can be changed within the CSD application.

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

charlesgv
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You can try this.

Go to the Desktop Administrator on the server. Under Personnel, find the supervisor in question and reset the password from there. Try logging in again using the new password.

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Which password are you using? By default, the initial Supervisor password is the same as the User ID (not the password used for Cisco Agent Desktop). The Supervisor password can be changed within the CSD application.

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks I was using the AD password but now when I use the user id it works.

Thanks

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: