cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AAA

ashok.jaiswal
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured AP 1131 as a AAA client in Cisco ACS, and one user is associated to that AP, but ACS' "Logged in Users" is not showing any user though I am getting authenticated via PEAP.

4 Replies 4

Premdeep Banga
Level 7
Level 7

"Logged in Users" report on ACS depends on the accounting logs. To see anything in that section, ensure that you have configured AP for Radius Accounting, and accounting information to be sent to ACS server.

Other then that, to see who authenticated against that ACS server, first turn on Passed Authentication logs from,

System Configuration > Logging section. Once configured, then check the logs from Reports and Activity Section (Passed Authentication).

Regards,

Prem

I have configured logging section and getiing Passed authentication for users but still Logged in Users report showing 0.

ashok.jaiswal
Level 1
Level 1

PEAP authentication implemented here is along with mschapv2 on Cisco ACS without any certifcate server, will it be secured or any threat is there ? I dont want to use EAP-TLS because it requires certificate at server and client side.

It will be secure, even if you user a self-singed certificate.

Regards,

Prem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: