cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN error

hannyong
Level 1
Level 1

*Mar 2 20:46:56.293: ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPRI Function-CCPCC_CallRoutingIn Error-Unknown event received in message from L3 or Host: 58

Anyone seen the above or know where do I start looking? Thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hann

I tried to find this with the Error Message Decoder from the Cisco web site but it did not find anything about it. I also did some searching on the Cisco site and did not find anything.

If you have a service contract on this router I would suggest opening a case with Cisco TAC.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick,

Yeah, I did some search too, but couldn't find anything. So far, it seems like an ISDn event msg. It's not affecting anything at the moment, and it only appears during a debug isdn q931. I'm just waiting to see if anyone had similar problems before.

smothuku
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

Found the below info from Cisco...

CSCeg20283

Symptoms: E1R2 SS7 calls fail to come up when more than one call is made with the following ISDN error:

ISDN Se1/6:15 SC **ERROR**: call_connect: call_id not found, rejecting call ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPRI Function-CCPCC_CallConnected Error-Unknown event received in message from L3 or Host: 4F

Conditions: This symptom is observed on a Cisco platform that runs Cisco IOS Release 12.3(11)T.

Workaround: There is no workaround.

better go for different image.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4t/release/notes/124TCAVS.html

Thanks,

Satish

Hi Satish,

I did saw that bug during my research, but I see it linking to E1R2 and using SS7. My setup is pure basic H323 with ISDN PRI.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card