Richard Burts Mon, 03/03/2008 - 03:49
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

    Founding Member

  • Cisco Designated VIP,

    2017 LAN, WAN


It would help if we knew more about the topology of the network. It would be especially helpful to know how the wireless network is connected to your switch. And it would be helpful to know what kind of switch you have.

But in general terms what you need is some type of layer 3 forwarding device (could be a router or could be a layer 3 switch) which connects to the wireless and to the switch and can do inter-VLAN routing to get between the two networks.




This Discussion