CCNP question

Answered Question
Mar 3rd, 2008

Hi guys,

do you know, if there is any max time limit between passing 2 (doesn't matter which ones) CCNP exams?

e.g. when I pass BSCI today, do I have to pass next exam in a specified period? I know there is something similar with CCIE. Pass written exam and max 18 month later the lab exam have to be done (at least first try :) )

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Ivan

Correct Answer by ciscomoderator. about 8 years 11 months ago

Each exam is valid for three years from the date exam(s) were passed. We encourage candidates to take their exams and complete the certification track within three years from the date of passing the first exam.

Cisco Moderator

Overall Rating: 3.7 (3 ratings)
massimiliano.se... Mon, 03/03/2008 - 01:03

Hi,

If you pass BSCI today you have to the next exam within three years.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Massimiliano.

nordick26 Mon, 03/03/2008 - 01:50

Hi Massimiliano,

yes, not to miss the validity periond (3 years).

This I know, but it makes good sense, thx :)

So if there is no other time check point, that's great :)

I anyone knows about something else, please share it.

Cheers

Ivan

Correct Answer
ciscomoderator. Tue, 03/04/2008 - 11:53

Each exam is valid for three years from the date exam(s) were passed. We encourage candidates to take their exams and complete the certification track within three years from the date of passing the first exam.

Cisco Moderator

nehaparmar Tue, 03/04/2008 - 16:15

i have passed CCNA before 2 years and have passed BSCI now if i will give the BCMSN exam after 2 year then my CCNA certificate will expire at that time. would i able to appear for BCMSN exam at that time?

nordick26 Wed, 03/05/2008 - 01:31

Hi,

yes, you will be able, because your CCNA will be still valid.

By passing any of 642 exams (BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW, ONT...) you extend the validity of your CCNA as well.

So if you passed BSCI 01/03/2008, your CCNA is valid throught 01/03/2011 as well.

HTH

Ivan

Actions

This Discussion