cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS Calendar Integration

askq2forum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi during config of above there is a field 'trust certificate subject cn' - I have this info from our Exchange server. How do we load this into CUP's - I assume its in OS admin, security, certificate list -

Question : what type of certificate is this 'presence engine' or 'directory trust' or presence engine trust' ...thanks Jag

5 Replies 5

okuehn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jag,

yes, use OS admin to upload new certificates.

you have to upload the exchange's root ca certificate as "Presence Engine" to CUPS.

cheers, oliver

thanks guys.

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

presence engine - trust

stefan.joerg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

can anyone explain me how to configure the calendar integration, I have problems with certificates?

What is the "Trust Certificate Subject CN" field for? fqdn?

What Certificat can I upload with the field

"Upload Certificate(s)"?

Version: 6.0.2.1000-27

Hi Stefan,

yes, the subject CN of the certificate has to be the fqdn of the Exchange OWA server.

you should upload the certificate through the Cisco Unified OS Administration GUI. Select Security > Certificate Management.

For a third-party CA- signed Exchange server certificate, you must upload all CA Certificates.

please note, if you use a non-english exchange server you have to install CUPS ES 6.0.3.1101-2

in this version CUPS is able to access calendar folder named "Kalender"

hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: