Helpful
Replies

Configured device report

somannairv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using CCM 4.1 SR4.

I need to prepare a report detailing list of all configured devices (IP Phones) with their MAC Address, Description and Line id(extension).

Also, we have extension mobility for some of users.

I tried from CCM database table name 'Device', I could see MAC address and Description but Extension assigned to that phones are not in that table.

Could you pls assist me in finding this report.

Regards,

S Nair.

5 Replies 5

kailencbi
Level 1
Level 1

The fastest way to get a complete list of phones with macs and extensions is by using the realtime monitoring tool and going under Device->DeviceSearch and then you can perform a search based on the criteria you specify. Unfortunately this does not provide a printable report. There is a 3rd party tool at CMRreports that will do this but it is fairly expensive.

Otherwise you will need a SQL report that links the Device table to the NumPlan Table.

Another option would be to poll the phones themselves via a pearl script. Reading the phones HTML into a file and then parsing the data.

Unfortunately there is no pretty way to do this in 4.1

Good Luck

Hi, I did a google search on CMRreports and did not find anything. Can you elaborate on this software? thanks

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

What about using Bulk Administration Tool?

You can export all details of the phones (MAC address, description, line fields, etc).

Regards,

-- adrián

Here is the address for CM Reports. They charge you $60 per cluster CM report.

http://www.cmreports.com/shop/

HTH

Dear All,

I used generate report tool to get Phone and Users report using BAT. This covered all configured devices for corresponding cluster. Best part is that, its free.

Thank you all for their response.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: