Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM incoming call screening

s.schiassi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

is it possibile to implement Incoming call screening on CUCM? Kind of black list to block incoming calls based on calling number?

Thanks!

Simone

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that is available if you're using an H323 GW, it's not possible with MGCP.

Call Blocking Configuration Examples

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00803f818a.shtml#con11

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

That's a global Call Blocking for all incoming calls from the PSTN, but it's possible to made this on the CCM?

I mean, that in a single IP Phone or in a group of them, I can block or let pass calls an incoming call considering the caller number.

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

decisions made on the calling number can only be made on the GW using H323, the CUCM does not have this capability

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

ok, but with other products like Personal Communicator and Unified Presence, it is possible to implement black/whitelists?

I've not found that those product provides this feature, only a test documents that mention this:

Case Title

White list/Blacklist Creation by Unified Presence Server End User

Description

Verify that a whitelist and a blacklist can be created by a Unified Presence Server end

user.

Call Component Flow

Unified Personal Communicator->

Unified CM->Unified Presence->

Unified Video Advantage

But that doesn't appears on data sheets or presentations for these products.

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: