ccna well done

Unanswered Question
Mar 3rd, 2008

I just passed the 802 few hours ago,it was not a peace a cake :) it's a cisco exam .I got it with 933, the good thing guys is the stress free after you pass the exam, it's just great .now I am wondering what's next ccnp,ccip or ccvp and if someone can recomand a school for ccvp in PA OR JERSY area thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
clintunis Sun, 03/09/2008 - 12:31

my major material was the cisco press icnd1&icnd2,ccna prep center,small lab consist of 2 2500 routers and 1900 catalyst.good luck

felix_liao Sun, 03/09/2008 - 21:38

congratulation , I will take my ccna in two weeks, Lucky with me :)

mikemarine Mon, 03/10/2008 - 07:16

Congrats on your passing the exam. I have two end of life routers with no SDM. What is a good way to address this problem??

clintunis Mon, 03/10/2008 - 21:11

hello MIKE ,I don't think SDM configuration is involved in the ccna exam but still you have to understand the theory of it.try to take advantage of configuring routing protocol,access list,NAT,frame relay that will be helpfull to gain more point in your ccna exam........good luck

clintunis Mon, 03/10/2008 - 21:13

hello mikemarine ,I don't think SDM configuration is involved in the ccna exam but still you have to understand the theory of it.try to take advantage of configuring routing protocol,access list,NAT,frame relay that will be helpfull to gain more point in your ccna exam........good luck

Actions

This Discussion