Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0 Conferencing Issue

yigitzorlu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I configured IOS Enhanced conference bridge for CCM 6.0. when I create an ad-hoc conference the ip phone that creates the conference can not be heard yet can not hear other participants . Other participants can hear each other without any issues. There is no firewall or anything between CCM, IP Phone and voice gateway that acts as the conf. bridge. Has anyone come across that issue?

Regards,

Yigit

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Check the sccp local interface

and make sure there is IP connectivity between the IOS CFB and the IP Phone with problems.

Make sure you are using proper version in sccp configuration 5.0+

Yes you might be right, I selected 4.1 as the ccm version since later versions were not available. I will upgrade the IOS and try and let you know.

Yigit

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Sometimes, if the IOS version on the GW is old enoguh, the conference bridge should be registered as version 4.1 for it to work, anyhow, please notice that one way audio is caused 99% of the times by network connectivity issues, so let's make sure that you can ping from the endpoints (IP phones, gateways, ...) to the HW ConfBridge and vice versa.

Please let us know how it goes!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: