I've got 2 phones (so far) that when they load, they are unable to grab the config file from the TFTP server.
My current setup has both the "Publisher" and "Subscriber" servers as TFTP servers, with the preference towards the "Publisher".
When I manually change these phones to prefer the "Subscriber", the phone is able to grab it's configuration and function properly.
Changing this back to using the "Publisher", the configuration file fails to download again.
I thought with the first one that it might have been a corrupt file, but with it happening again with a second phone I don't think that's what is going on.
I have tried deleting the phone from the CUCM and re-adding it, but it still fails to download the config file.