Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing Point problem

mc12mc12m
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a CCM 4.2 and some routing points configured associated with a Jtapi user for a CallCenter. Before yesterday everything was working fine but something happened and now when you try to call a RP it takes about 6 seconds until you get an answer from that RP. I've checked the configs for RP and everything is ok. I've deleted the RP and configured it againg and the same problem appears.

Does anyone have any ideas why is this happening?

4 Replies 4

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Is this happening only for CTI-RP? so if you call a normal IP-Phone you dont have a delay?. If yes i would investigate more on the IPCC side (express or enterprise?), any eventviewer errors?

Hello,

this only happents for CTI-RP. The calls to ip phones are normal. I am not using Cisco IPCC. The software for call center is made by another company.

The only link between Callmanager and your Call Center Application is the CTI Manager Service and the JTapi user which use this service, so i would try restarting that service and see what will happen.

Hi,

i have restarted Jtapi engine and no change.

The thing is that jtapi subsystem shows 'out of service' but it was like this last week when everything worked fine.

I've noticed that CCM is ver 4.2(3) and CRA is ver 3.5(4). Can this be a problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: