cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.0 - How do you configure the AA/IVR?

ccpagel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to configure an AA/IVR in Unity Connection on a CMBE Server. I know that I need to use a Call Handler but I don't see how I associate this to a CTI RP on CCM and then configure the options.

The Unity Connection admin guide isn't that helpfull. Does anyone have a link to a step-by-step guide to setting up an AA/IVR?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

While written against Unity 4.x, the Audiotext Applications in Unity paper on the Documents page of my site can still be helpful to you I think - you can find it here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Documents.htm

Short version is you either assign an extension to the call handler and let the "attempt forward to greeting" routing rule take you to that handler directly or manually configure a routing rule to direct calls to that call handler based on the dialed/calling/forwarding number(s) of the call. Either way works but if you're simply forwarding from a known extension into Unity and want to fire up a call handler, the easiest way to do that is to assign an extension to the call handler directly and let the default routing do its thing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: