cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator Load Balancing

wasiimcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3020 VPN Concentrator. Everything is running fine. Now management I wanted to add second VPN 3020 Concentrator. Of course i will configure the VRRP and three global Ip addresses is required for it. Two for Concentrators and one for VRRP IP. Now I wanted to know, How the configuration will replicate. After configuring VRRP, My currently concentrator will become master. If I will Configure New VPN Conncection. Will i configure on Master concentrator and I suppose to configure Both master and Slave. Kindly guide me and help me out.

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

This feature is called Failover. You don't have an option to autosynchronize the configuration. But you can copy the configuration from one of the concentrator and apply it to the other avoiding manual configuration.

Thanks for the reply,

can you tell me the how the network topology will be.

Currently concentrator public is connected with internet and private is connected with LAn.

How the second concentrator will connect into the network.

How i will make the VPN Configuration, bcz remote end will connect on Virtual Ip address.

how i will configure my primary and secondary vpn concentrator. shall i make the indiviual configuration for remote side as I am doing right now with standalone VPN concentrator.

Right now my local data base server route points towards Primary concentrator. When I will configure the VRRP, on which Lan IP database server will send the traffic.

Kindly if you are running the same step, please provide me with the guidline.