Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility issues CUCM 6.0 - Urgent

karthickmail
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured Extension Mobility in CUCM 6.0. Device is enabled with EM and User Device profiles are created. Peculiar issue is that user is able to login to the phone successfully using credentials. The phone comes back normal but without the DN configured for the user. When Services button is pressed, the other services are also listed out. Wondering where the problem could be. Any help is highly appreciated. thanks.

6 Replies 6

w422266
Level 1
Level 1

I have noted this previously. The dirty way of resolving was restart the EM service if this failed the CallManager service - is this delivery fully patched up?

Regards

Carl

Carl,

thanks for the quick reply. I did face this issue earlier and I did try restarting EM and CCM service. Did not work. But when I rebooted the entire cluster, the problem got resolved. The issue is, with the same user id I am able to login to another phone and get the DN. May be I need to raise a TAC for this.

Just now finished call with TAC and they are suggesting for a ES patch to be applied on the CCM 6.0 boxes which they think might fix this issue and also lot of other bug fixes. Let me try that and see if it works.

Just got done troubleshooting the same thing with the same steps and the same eventual resolution. Restarting all related services to Extension Mobility did not resolve the issue, but restart of the cluster resolved the matter. If you have an update on whether or not the ES patch resolved the issue, please post. Most interested.

Try 6.0.1.2102-1

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/CUCM-ES6X

Worked for me.

Thanks

Feisal

Just a little warning the EM issues seemed to be only fixed in the 6.0 ES. If you upgrade to 6.1 this apparently doesnt have the fix as its on a different train to 6.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: