cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.1 90 day trial install (says its expired)

Paul Williams
Level 1
Level 1

All

Have just downloaded the 90 trial of ACS 4.1 and when I try to install it, it says "This 90 day evaluation of Cisco Secure ACS has expired" - and thats from a download that I have just completed.

Is there another version I should be downloading??? Is there an issue with this download?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If 3.3 is also eval ver the yes it will apply.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

That is because you must have acs eval pack installed previously.

Please try on other system and you should be able to install.

Regards,

Jagdeep

Does the same apply if I am installing it on a device that already has ACS v3.3?

If 3.3 is also eval ver the yes it will apply.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

After a bit of digging it would appear that there is a trial version of 3.2 installed (on the disk but no entry in the start menu) and someone has installed 3.3 full version over the top. Hence when we try to install 4.1 it sees the 3.2 trial and won't install.

I've installed it on a VM for the time being as all we need to test is the new syslog functionality.

Thanks for the help

OK. I've banged my head against this again. I have run the "clean.exe" program from the ACS3.3 disks and it appears to have completed with no errors. However I still get the same issue.

I have been through the registry manually and removed everything I can find that even suggests its part of ACS and it still will not install.

Any ideas anyone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: