A question for CCSPs !

Unanswered Question
Mar 6th, 2008

Hi there ,

Can someone please tell me what does it take to become a ccsp , do one has to complete all five exams or is there any other options?

looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Danilo Dy Thu, 03/06/2008 - 06:35

Having CCNA, CCNP, and CCDP; I took 5 exams to get CCSP

I don't think there is an alternative http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le54/learning_certification_type_home.html

Even if there is a composite, I prefer to take the exam one at a time. Maybe because of my sad experience with Cisco Composite Exam for CCNP 7 years ago and Microsoft 4-in-1 for MCSE upgrade

rodolfo.sebasti... Thu, 03/06/2008 - 06:52

Hi Dandy ,

Thanks very much , and is it possible to become a ccsp without going through ccna?

Sorry I'm just getting started with cisco certifications .

Danilo Dy Thu, 03/06/2008 - 07:26

You can take the 5 CCSP exam without having a CCNA but you will not be a CCSP (or you won't get your CCSP certificate) until you take and pass CCNA.

rodolfo.sebasti... Thu, 03/06/2008 - 08:18

Hi there

Thank you , I think since I have decided to become a cisco pro I must come here a lot more . good luck and let's kick it !

Rodolfo (from Angola )

vinil.sudhir Wed, 03/12/2008 - 15:10

does any of u guys know when will Cisco release the new Cisco Press books for CCSP

csco11012095 Mon, 03/17/2008 - 11:30

i planned to pursue the CCSP certification but due to luck of study guides i decided to go for the CCNP, all the same i will get the CCSP after the NP. hoping the study guide will be ready by that time. but to you studying with the old book i say best wishes to you all and believe you can make it

This Discussion